Thursday, August 28, 2014

Date nites, if only we get any


We are the busy parents who don't quite do date nights.Here's a pic of me and Papalove at a wedding early this year. We NEVER go out without our babies, as much as we trust our maids on keeping them safe even at night, we don't want to burden them with the overwhelming experience. There will always be another family member around in cases where we HAD to be away at night, like this wedding we went to. It's always one of my sisters who would come and babysit .. the babies and the maids.

I think date nights are good, unless you spend every single moment worrying about your babies (which we will be). I suppose I really don't mind postponing all of our date nights until the babies are much bigger.

Papalove gets a lot of night outs, usually on business meetings or business brainstorm sessions at the local Devi's Corner. I get some occasional nites (probably 1-2 now since kids were born bahahahaah) with her girlfriends. I schedule meet up with friends (very very often) during the day, they also have young babies so it's a mutual understanding. We go out a lot at night, usually in big crowds at fun places, so I don't really feel deprived of the real world, in case some are wondering LOL.

But date nights... we just have to leave it off for a few years from now... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment