Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Beauty Junkie Theraphy: Crabtree's Damask Rose

Finally got my hands on the Damask Rose range by Crabtree & Evelyn. Due to this, I've also become a member of the brand. Good to know that unlike L'occitane or Burts Bees, C & E's membership is for a lifetime. That's the best way to really keep the customers coming back. My expreience with Burts Bees is that your membership needs to be "revived" if you have not used it for 6 months. What a party pooper.

I am the biggest fan of the rose scent -- for as long as I can remember! So when this range was launched, I could not wait to get my hands on them .... literally dipped my face in roe petals -- thats what it felt like.

I got the  -
Cleansinng Balm
Hydrating Day Lotion
Daily SPF 45++ PA lotion

My favourite so far is their star product, the cleansing balm (this has the thickest rose scent) and the Daily SPF.

I've always regard C&E as a "nenek" brand... for the oldies... it is wayyyyy too English for me. But the Damask Rose proved me wrong.

Enjoying it so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment