Friday, June 13, 2014

Baby bags, diaper bags .. and my obsession with Skip Hop

 The Skip Hop Dash which I almost bought. About USD60 if I'm not mistaken.

 The Skip Hop Signature Duo - almost bought this too, except that shipping from the US is too pricey. Oh well. About USD 58 for this I think.

What I finally bought at The Baby Loft, Publika. The Skip Hop Duo, Jonathan Adler edition. About RM200.


MY OBSESSION WITH DIAPER BAGS, TO BE EXACT, THE SKIP HOP BRAND

I don't think I have ever met anyone with an obsession such as mine. Oh well.
Diaper bags are soooo important to me ... it's a tiny matter for others, but it's a significant organizational method for me. It's a symbol that you take your babies essentials seriously.

And you can never go wrong with Skip Hop! It's washable, has a gazilllion pockets (most important criteria for me), and pretty funky too.

I have 3 Skip Hop bags so far, and am very satisfied with all of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment